embed pdf in wordpress without plugin

Discussion in 'Tips' started by Babanature, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Babanature

Babanature Administrator Staff Member

First – let’s start by uploading the pdf file to our media library by going to your WordPress blog dashboard and click on “Media” >>> click “Add New” >>> select your pdf document to upload.

Must Read: My Top 10 Firefox and Chrome Extensions Every Blogger Should Have

Have you uploaded it? If yes, check by the right hand side of the uploaded document and you will see “File URL” exactly like the image below.

[​IMG]

Now simply copy your uploaded document url and paste it on a notepad.

We’ve done the first part completely without stress; now let’s move on to the next episode and see if it’ll be as easy as the first step. Shall we?

I hope you are still in your blog’s dashboard? If yes, click on “Pages” >>> create a new page by clicking on “Add New”.

Now that we are in the new page, you can add your title.>>> After adding your title, click on “Text” above your editor. See image below.

[​IMG]

Now copy the below code and paste in the text area…

<iframe style="width: 880px; height: 1200px;" src="Your post count must be 5 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)[/I]

You can also use the code above to embed MICROSOFT, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, and PDF Document without stress and it will look good while doing it.